- Stroke sizes 1-40”
- Forces of 35 lbs, 50 lbs and 150 lbs
- 12 VDC
- Speeds of 0.59”/s (150 lbs), 1.18″/s (50 lbs) and 2.00”/s (35 lbs)
- Door and window automation
- Hatch automation
- Interior automation
The mini electric linear actuator can be easily mounted using our BRK-14 brackets. They are specifically designed for this model with a full 180° rotation. This bracket comes with everything you need to mount your actuator.For an alternate mounting option, you can try our BRK-03 Brackets. These install along the stroke of the actuator if you need more room along the ends or a sturdier option for the stroke.
Get added protection on the water by using our AC-05 Rubber Boot. The boot gives additional protection to the actuator internals, such as water splashes.
Combine this compact actuator with any control box we offer.
- Order it today and get it shipped before 3 p.m.
- Get an 18-month warranty with every product
- No duty taxes for Canadian/American customers
Our custom order service means that you’ll always find the exact actuator you need for your project. It’s as easy as letting us know the specifications for your project. We can manufacture a product for you in 7-10 business days, and there’s no minimum order limit.The mini actuator can be customized according to:
- Voltage: 24/36/48
- IP Grade: IP65
- Potentiometer or hall effect sensor
- Wire lengths
- Stroke size: 1-40 increments of 0.25”
- Your own connectors
- Dimensions: Size and stroke of the unit
- Force: 110 lbs (0.79”/s), 75 lbs (0.95”/s)